Free LTO Exam Reviewer
Prepare for your LTO driver's license written exam the most effective way online and for free right here. Getting your driver's license has never been easier using these questions which you can practice on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Available in English and Tagalog.
The most effective LTO exam reviewer
To get your driver's license here in the Philippines you'll need to pass the LTO driver's license written examination. Here you'll find the most comprehensive reviewer containing questions with answers to help you pass the LTO written exam and prepare you for driving on Philippine roads.
This LTO exam reviewer will make you well versed with the Philippine road and traffic rules and make you a better, more effective, safer driver.
Additional driving resources
Articles and videos with advice relating to driving.
Learn useful information, tips, and practical advice about driving in Pinoy Driver blog. View the contents packed with articles, videos, photos, diagrams and examples to get you up-to-speed with motoring and help you become a better and a safer driver.
Getting your licence
If you would like to know the process you'll need to get your driver's license (Student Permit, Non-professional, Professional), click here. If you are moving into the Phillippines or coming on holiday and would like to drive here, click here to see our information about driving in the Philippines on a foreign license.
Questions are conveniently broken into sections within the quizzes and are randomised each time.
- Signs and markings - road signs, lane markings and other road markings.
- Parking - rules and restrictions relating to vehicle parking in the Philippines.
- Emergencies - what to do during driving emergencies such as mechanical failures and accidents.
- Road position - where you should position your vehicle while driving.
- Violations and penalties - what happens if you commit a driving offense.
- General knowledge - basic driving knowledge every motorist should know.
- Handing and driving - the know-hows of driving the optimal way.
- Mga palatandaan at marka - mga palantandaan at marka sa kalsada.
- Pagparada - mga panuntunan at restriksyon sa pagparada ng sasakyan.
- Kagipitan - ang mga dapat gawin sa oras ng kagipitan sa pagmamaneho tulad ng pagkasira ng makina o aksidente.
- Posisyon sa kalsada - saan dapat iposisyon ang sasakyan sa kalsada.
- Paglabag at mga parusa - ano ang mangyayari kapag nilabag mo ang batas trapiko.
- Pangkalahatang kaalaman - mga kalaman sa pagmamaneho siyang dapat na alam ng lahat ng motorista.
- Pagmamaniobra at pagmamaneho - mga karunungan sa pagmamaneho sa pinakamainam ng paraan.
All questions have supporting information not supplied on other websites and this helps you learn quicker.
Thanks to Pinoy Driver I was able to pass the LTO written exam on my first try.
Thank you so much for the free LTO exam reviewer I just scored 40/40 on my exam today.
With the help of Pinoy Driver I was able to pass my LTO written exam and get my Non-professional driver's license. I will definitely recommend this site to all the people who would like to get their driver's license.
Salamat sa Pinoy Driver nakapasa ako sa LTO written exam at nakuha ko ang aking lisensya.
Nakapasa ako sa LTO written test with your help. Maraming salamat sa Pinoy Driver para sa free LTO exam reviewer.
I salute you Pinoy Driver for this very helpful website. Now we Pinoys can be more knowledgeable about the road and traffic rules and we don't need fixers anymore to get our driver's license.